Saxophonist (Jazz Saxophone DipLCM in Performance), Band Leader
- 19/Apr: Jazz x Greatest Hits @ The Fringe Diary, Central
- 26/Apr: Basic Notes Combo @ Lost Star Live Hourse, Tai Kwok Tsui
- 12/May: Basic Notes Combo @ Lost Star Live Hourse, Tai Kwok Tsui
- 24/May: Basic Notes Jazz Big Band @ The Fringe Diary, Central
- 31/May: Burgundy Combo @ G&V Music Cafe, Tsim Sha Tsui
Everyone could play saxophone and enjoy music. That’s for sure. It is actually not much related to music talent (cause this is a natural born gift to everyone). Instead, it is about the commitment and how we maintain our interest and fun through the process to achieve this goal.
Being a saxophone teacher, The focus is not solely identifying students’ mistakes, more importantly is to encourage and inspire the students to breakthrough their current level and build up their confidence in music playing.
Playing saxophone, reading music score would be a challenge to new comers but in return, it will give you Friendship, Achievement, Confidence and Enjoyment. Also, it’s not that difficult as you imagine.